I am going to be here for a while so I am committed to making it deeply meaningful
Here are 11 things I do that makes life more meaningful for me:
- Always be curious: which means asking questions...and not necessarily of others, e.g. "what if"
- Develop a passion for something: Which may require you to cultivate your interests, and know that others are blessed by your talent, skills and passion
- Feel the magic in an everyday occurrence by allowing a breath and with a smile say 'delicious'
- Observe and release judgment: that's all, no commenting, justifying, explaining, defending, criticizing or scoffing
- And when you ask "what else is possible...please don't answer...allow the Universe, Source, God or Goddess to show you.
- Play games with your intuition and then do something physical right after, like jump up with arms in the air and say whoo hoo or YESSSS or Yay (with a smile of course)
- Make friends with your higher self and see her as your shero or superwoman or cheerleader or mentor, rather than someone outside yourself
- Release a little attachment daily- ok- every 3 days...be it a person, project, stuff, story, concept, item, goal or accomplishment and especially expectations
- Devote time to reprogram your subconscious...why not? Youhave all those thoughts running through your head anyway. Make them meaningful
- Be vulnerable and self correct in front of others: If you interrupt or process down or use low vibration words or attach to yours or someone else's limitations - correct yourself out loud
- Rejoice in the knowing as you live a meaningful life you leave a legacy for future generations, because you lived as an example that life is deeply meaningful
And notice I did not mention loving others because when you make life deeply meaningful to you, for you, the natural outcome is you are more loving and you are more lovable too. Delicious!