Women are designed for pleasure, in so many ways. In general, women have more discerning taste buds than men, and can see more colors and distinguish between colors better. We have more sensitive skin and emotions as well. Nature didn't stop there. A woman's clitoris has twice as many nerve endings than a man's penis. Those nerve endings are there for a reason!!
We have more sensual preferences, whether it is touch, smell, taste or aesthetics. We tend to like things soft, or warm, tasty, or smooth, beautiful, colorful and so on. To assume that sex would be any different than everyday preferences is incorrect. Women have the ability to feel so much during sex, on their skin, with their keen sense of smell and taste, and with the intense amount of nerve endings we have been given; 8,000 on the clitoris alone.
When a man brings a woman to bed and fails to play her fine-tuned instrument for all of her sensual exquisite ability, he misses one of the greatest opportunities he could experience, and so does she!
There are many, many reasons to make sex all about her pleasure, but I will just name five important ones;
1. When a woman has a full body orgasm, 30 areas of her brain light up, which is more than from any other human activity. This resets the brain like a computer reboot and she feels and functions better: Barry Komisaruk at Rutgers University in Newark, New Jersey. This resets the brain like a computer reboot and she feels and functions better.
2. When a woman has full body pleasure, she wants to come back to the bedroom for more, meaning her man will receive fewer rejections. When he brings her great pleasure he avoids having sex with a woman who didn't enjoy it, which is more common than men realize.
3. Orgasm releases oxytocin, the bonding hormone. When a woman has a great orgasm she is drawn closer to, and feels more love for, her man.
4. When a woman has good orgasm her vagina contracts rapidly giving her partner more stimulation and great pleasure.
5. Focusing on a woman will give a man everything he wants and more. For several reasons a man will experience more satisfying sexual fun when he has pleased his woman, brought her to full orgasm and given her the pleasure she deserves and is designed to receive. His reward is not just physical; he will feel better about his abilities and himself.
When I say a great orgasm, or a full body orgasm, I am not talking about an orgasm just from stimulating the tip of the clitoris. I don't advocate stopping at a clitoral orgasm. The clitoris needs to fill with blood from arousal so that a woman can experience the different types of orgasms, for she is capable of so many.
The tip of the clitoris is only a fraction of the whole organ. It is a large internal organ with the visible tip being only a fraction of it. Google search "clitoris" and you can see drawings of it.
Don't miss out on your purpose for great pleasure. You and your man will benefit in more ways than you can imagine.