I was reading something the other day and began thinking about what it is that inspires me. Inspiration comes in so many forms. Sometimes I hear something someone else says and it brings me to take an "inspired" action step. I can look at the beautiful scenery here in the Foothills of the Rockies and I remember to be grateful that I live in Colorado and have access to this beauty.
My BraveHeart Sisters are always a source of inspiration. And usually, when I really allow, I Blossom another petal, release something that is no longer serving me and step into a higher vibration. To me, that is what inspiration is truly about! Raising our vibration to the next level. And, to be transparent, that knowing just came to me as I am writing this!
When we held our Harmony Circle here in Denver in April with Ellie, I had purchased a bag of Dove Dark Chocolates. Talk about the simple ways inspiration can be found! Inside the wrapper of each chocolate is a saying. Some are funny and most are simply delicious (pun intended). I want to share them with you here and then I want to hear what inspires you! My added comments are in [ ]s. (And don't ask me how I have so many empty chocolate wrappers! LOL)
The most important thing is to always be present in the moment so that you can receive those inspirations!
- Create a happy place
- Forget the rules and play by your heart
- You make everything lovely
- Seek out small pleasures
- Tempt your sense of exploration
- Dazzle your sense of flavor
- Satisfy your sense of surprise
- Indulge your every whim
- Close your eyes and relax
- The only certainty in life is smooth chocolate
- [Remember] You have a great laugh
- It's ok to be Fabulous and flawed [we are about progress not perfection]
- You are exactly where you are suppose to be
- Keep the promise you make to yourself
- Don't Do, BE