Here are 11 beautifully simple steps for raising your vibration!
1) Emanate love to the planet and all her inhabitants including you. And trust that all is well. This number one is all we would require however until we master it here are 10 more to lead us in that direction.
2) Breathe! In fact to be more in your body and present allow an Oxy breath, fill the belly and release with an audible Hahhh sound and a smile on your face…repeat
3) Say a heartfelt "thank you" out loud or in a whisper at any given time regardless of what the moment holds. Gratitude can prompt appreciation and that raises your vibration.
4) The next time you think of someone and smile get out your phone and text them right there on the spot. You know you just raised your vibration just thinking of doing this.
5) Look at yourself in the mirror and smile or laugh or wink or nod like you have a secret with yourSelf.
6) When you are in a stressful environment place your left hand over your heart and your right hand over your left and breathe. It will calm you and bring you back to your body and safety.
7) You know those sweet words you have whispered to a child like “I know sweetie” or “I’m here” or “you got this ” say those same sweet words to yourSelf when you catch yourself feeling disappointed about expectations.
8) Go outside, breathe in some fresh air, and put your feet in dirt, grass or sand. Connecting to the earth always raises our vibration.
9) Pay it forward: with the delight and curiosity of a child. Look for a way to do something nice for a stranger. This has many components to it with each part raising your vibration. Every few months I fill an envelope with $100 in $5 bills and I play a game to see how quickly I can get rid of them. Now this is why I say do it with joy and curiosity because this can become stressful if you take it too seriously. Ideas: give a tip to someone who is not your server, over pay a child for a chore, wedge a bill on a kids play structure, slip a note or money into an envelope put it on someone’s windshield or into someone’s jacket pocket, wedge a bill behind a magazine in a store, buy flowers and give them to the cashier. You get the picture. It doesn’t have to involve money. Have fun with it.
10) Hum or sing in the car or the shower or when outdoors or anywhere. Suggestion: the musical scale - do ra me fa so la ti do - which corresponds to the chakras thereby opening and balancing them and raising your vibration.
11) Did I mention breathe? Allow a beautiful breath now, again, and once more. hahhhhhhhhh