Sharing images strengthens our bonds!
A BraveHeart sister who joined us recently has asked for help in sharing photos on our online community.
Here are some basic steps.
- On the daily-flow page write a related comment in the “express your joyous self…” box. Then click on the little camera to the right and you can click on choose file. Then you can select something you have stored in your pictures or downloads file in your compute. When you click on open it will go directly to the website. Then you click on “Share “and we can all enjoy it.
- On your profile page there is a section called My Photos.
- Click on “Update Photos”. This brings you to the Mange Galleries page. Galleries are like folders to help you organize your pictures. I find it helpful to title my galleries with a theme.
- Click on Create Gallery. You will see in a yellow ribbon Gallery Created and below it will show your new title.
- Under Action click on Open.
- Fill in a title for your image and a description if desired.
- Scroll all the way to the bottom and click on Select Images.
- Pick the image from your computer and click on Open.
- Then click on Start Upload and wait till your image appears in the green area.
- Click on Close Media Manager at the bottom.
- Click on Save and Close at the bottom of the screen.
Let me know if this was helpful or if you have any information you would like to contribute! Happy sharing!