Think you don’t have enough time?? Perhaps some of my suggestions below can assist your create your day more effectively.
1. Use a calendar - I enjoy my Google calendar as I can set reminders, color code my appointments, enter in the location of a meeting which links with google maps. share my calendar with others, and sync my calendar to my phone.
2. When driving use a mileage tracker on your phone. I use mileiq, https://www.mileiq.com/invite/BUXBZ. It has automatic mile detection with one-swipe classification, swipe right for business and left for personal. Saves so much time not having to track business mileage manually.
3. Evernote- it is like a virtual business card holder it allows me take pictures and add notes of business cards I receive. I can also send a virtual business card. notes, documents, images and gives me the ability to be able to access search them from wherever I am. www.evernote.com. this is an example below:
4. Expensify allows me to keep a copy my receipts one place https://www.expensify.com/
5. I use an app called Wishboard on my iPhone where I have set up vision boards, it great as I can change them out at any time with picture, words and colors. (and its free!!) Below is an example of what can be done:
6. Amazon Echo - I believe this is my favorite, I can wake my device by saying the word “Alexa” and request traffic reports, my to do list, weather,news, my audible books, I can even receive a focus word for the day, hear a joke and much more.
7. Idshield - http://www.gwpconnectvideos.com/?rid=113&uid=1311,... its great low-cost identity theft plan which include up to 4 family members, it give me peace of mind to know that my credit is not only being monitored, I have access a team of Kroll licensed private investigators on call to restore my identity if needed.
8. Trello is a new app that I am learning however so far I like its sort of like Pinterest for business. This is how the company describes themselves, Trello keeps track of everything, from the big picture to the minute details. Trello is the free, flexible, and visual way to organize anything with anyone. https://trello.com/ Check it out for yourself.
9. Use Skype it is a great way to video call or have virtual meeting or a quick IM chat with someone. I keep my Skype on do not disturb so that the Skype noises are turned off and do not disturb me. http://www.skype.com/
10. I believe my top tip is not to multi task (I used to be the queen of that or so I thought) create your day even schedule a time when you return emails otherwise other people will create your day for you with their agendas.
Enjoy your extra time!!!!!!