BraveHeart Sisters, please enjoy receiving these BraveHeart Women songs. You can also simply copy the URL of this page and send it to anyone that you'd like to gift these songs to.
Be. Create. Collaborate
(Instructions may vary depending on Phone, and software used. Consult google for more information on your particular device.)
* For iPhones
Harmony Circle Song
Instructions for installing Ringtones on your iPhone.
To use your new Ringtones on all incoming calls...
- Download the 2 Ringtone files.
- Plug in your iPhone into the computer.
- Open iTunes.
- Towards the top left of the iTunes window there should be a series of icons. A home icon, music note icon, film strip icon, and computer screen icon. To the right of that should be 3 dots, concealing additional icons. Click on the 3 dots and select “Tones” This will open the “Tones” window within iTunes
- Drag the Ringtone files into the “Tones” window
- Back up to where the icons are located, click on the “iPhone” icon.
- On the left side of the screen you should have a directory of options, starting with “Summary” and ending with “Info”. Click on the “Tones” option and on the right hand side of the window put a check in the “Sync Tones” check box located towards the top of the “Tones” window. Select “All Tones”
- Hit the “Apply” button. This will sync the ringtones with your phone.
To use your new Ringtones on calls from certain locations…
- Under your General Settings locate the “Sounds” section
- Scroll down until you see the section labeled “Ringtone”
- Select the Ringtone you want to use for all your calls.
- Go to your contacts. Select the contact that you want to use the custom Ringtone with and select “edit”. (should be located top right of the contact screen)
- Scroll down and under the “RingTone” section, select the Ringtone you want to use with this contact.
* For Android Phones
Harmony Circle Song
Instructions for installing Ringtones on your Android phone.
- Download Ringtones to your computer
- Connect your android phone to your computer.
- Use Windows Explorer to copy your music files to the Music folder on your device.
After the 2 Ringtone files have been added to your phone, go to Settings, Sound and Ringtones and select it from there.